Taelyr Robinson Crowned Miss Maryland USA 2020- Heavyn McDaniels Miss Teen

         
Taelyr Robinson Crowning moment 
Taelyr Robinson was crowned Miss Maryland USA 2020 on Sunday, Nov 10,  at Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Bethesda after competing against a large number of 95 contestants came from all over the state. Taeylr will represent Maryland in the Miss USA 2020 pageant held in the next spring.

               
The 27 years old is working as a swimsuit model at State Management New York and  MSA MODELS in California. "I really just love to model and I bring that enthusiasm to every single shoot." Taelyr said.
             
Taelyr Robinson/ Instagram Photo
                       
Taelyr Robinson/ Instagram Photo

Taelyr was a former Miss Beverly Hills 2016. She was also an actress in the ABC Family's reality t.v show The Vineyard.

"8 years of hard work, preparation, and a love of pageantry have all led to this dream come true! I’m so glad I never gave up because I’M GOING TO MISS USA!!!! I’m so thankful my heart is bursting Maryland, I will make you proud" Taelyr wrote on her page on Instagram after the crowning.

Taelyr was judged in three categories : swimsuit, a personal interview and evening gown.

During the event, Heavyn McDaniels was crowned Miss Maryland Teen USA 2020 and she will represent Maryland in Miss USA Teen 2020.

Click Here To See Her Instagram Page





Comments